• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3192
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: The Flag

#186615 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes agree'd great times in STL with the FFF. Bill was an obiuosly an amazing host and made all feel very welcome, even had a GSD for me to pet

Was great to see everyone and look forward to seeing them again soon................hey BTW whats everyone doing for Red Rocks?

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder
Posts:620

Re: The Flag

#186839 1 year, 7 months ago
I miss you guys!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3192
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: The Flag

#186841 1 year, 7 months ago
I will see you folks at Eco Fest
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder
Posts:620

Re: The Flag

#186844 1 year, 7 months ago
Too too cool! That makes me happy. I'm taking off Friday.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2592

Re: The Flag

#186853 1 year, 7 months ago
Just found out today I have to work labor day weekend.

To bad, I was looking forward to ecofest. I was actually going to make it.

Oh well, hope you all have fun.

Don't worry 66slim, we will see you next time.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3192
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: The Flag

#186858 1 year, 7 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Just found out today I have to work labor day weekend.

To bad, I was looking forward to ecofest. I was actually going to make it.

Oh well, hope you all have fun.

Don't worry 66slim, we will see you next time.


Bummer man, you were part of the pitch that persuded me to come down to MO for Labor Day.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3192
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: The Flag

#186860 1 year, 7 months ago
Wundurland wrote:
Too too cool! That makes me happy. I'm taking off Friday.


If I can get to KC by noon on Friday can I ride down with you folks? It would be Eco-Friendly ................
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1748
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Re: The Flag

#187119 1 year, 7 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Wundurland wrote:
Too too cool! That makes me happy. I'm taking off Friday.


If I can get to KC by noon on Friday can I ride down with you folks? It would be Eco-Friendly ................


We can make that work. See ya next week!
Takin' it in stride!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: The Flag

#189756 1 year, 7 months ago
Midweek BUMP!!!

I just finished updating with all the recent pictures. If anyone has any flag pictures from the DSO Jubilee please post!

photobucket.com/FFFFlag
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Bilbo, SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4898
R U Kind?

Re: The Flag

#189759 1 year, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Midweek BUMP!!!

I just finished updating with all the recent pictures. If anyone has any flag pictures from the DSO Jubilee please post!

photobucket.com/FFFFlag


Working on it cutie
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 1.80 seconds