• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Re: Any 2% Vanners on board ?

#19120 3 years, 6 months ago
our lacrosse coach had a dodge tradesman. had bumper stickers on the back that said "If this van's rockin', don't bother knockin'" and "Keep On Vannin'". coach wore platform shoes out on the floor in practice......keep on vannin'
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19124 3 years, 6 months ago
We lived in a 34' RV for a year...own a van and drive it everywhere...does that count as a vanner
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#19140 3 years, 6 months ago
Here in the southeast, we have a club for VW bus owners & family, the Full Moon Bus Club. I'm just a fan myself, but they get some mad campouts throughout the year. My friends & I put on a gathering here in the Blue Ridge Mts. around Solstice weekend each year. It's for VW bus fans and home-brewers, appropriately called BrewBus. Good stuff!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#19154 3 years, 6 months ago
Abba wrote:
We lived in a 34' RV for a year...own a van and drive it everywhere...does that count as a vanner
the Van does. All you need now is a club to join.

here's an example close to you
these guys also allow pick up trucks. the events I used to attend were much more dedicated and were van only

Mass-Conn-Fusion Vanners, 117 Root Rd., Westfield, MA 01085. Call Bill: (412)568-9253 or Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . We are a custom van club from Mass and Conn, founded in 1991. We travel to van shows, rally's, & campout's all over New England. We are also members of the New England Van Council. Currently we are searching for new members who are some what family oriented, but also must like to have fun! Membership is open to: 4x2 Pick-ups, 4x4 Pick-ups, Mini Vans, Full Size Vans, 4x4 Vans, & Early Panel Vans.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by the highway terror.
odea
Junior Boarder
At least I'm enjoying the ride

#19157 3 years, 6 months ago
On the bumper of a VW Van:

"0 to 60 in 5 minutes"
"Here was blue, here was yellow, here was green, sky and river, woods and mountains, all beautiful, all mysterious and enchanting, and in the midst of it, he, Siddhartha, the awakened one, on the way to himself."
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#19158 3 years, 6 months ago
here's an example of a dedicated club, vans only
these guys host events in SW Ohio

Free Spirit Vans, member of the Sourthern Ohio Van Council. We assist in hosting Summer Heat Van-In in June, 98 & Council of Councils in 99. Email Gloworm & Dee Jaye in Springfield, OH: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Open to Mini & Full Size Vans, 4x4 Vans, & Early Panel Vans.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by the highway terror.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#19258 3 years, 6 months ago
reminds me ofthat 70'sshow when they go to vanstock
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds