• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

After Tour...

#202973 2 years ago
Hey everyone! I was not lucky enough to catch any of the shows and was only able to surf the couch very little. I want to hear your tour stories!! What kind of weird fun stuff happened to yall??? What good memories from tour do you have that you will never forget?

I will roll this into the same thread; I was listening to May '77 and I was hoping maybe some of the heads who were lucky enough to be at those shows could share some memories to paint a picture of what it was like for those of us who are to young to have experienced that...

Thanks everyone and I really look forward to hearing any feedback!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: After Tour...

#203093 2 years ago
This tour provided me with more good memories than I've gotten from shows in literally decades. I know I'm repeating myself, but it was so wonderful to finally get to the Mecca that is Red Rocks and find out that all the good things I'd heard about it for the past 30 years were all true. What a magical place it is!! I'm still reprocessing it all, from the 3 great shows (especially in row 9!) to hanging out with everyone in Boulder and at the hotel to the gorgeous scenery that was everywhere I looked. Above all, finally getting to meet in person some of my very favorite FFF made it a truly special and unforgettable trip and tour. I want to do it again as soon as possible!!
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#203109 2 years ago
If I told you all that went down it would burn off both your ears!
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, funky420
Chester
More or less in line

#203110 2 years ago
I finally got to see a show at Red Rocks! Shining moment in my life, right there.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#203118 2 years ago
i was disappointed to miss Red Rocks (yet again), but i was very happy with the three shows that i got at Shoreline, LA and Santa Barbara. the band sounded great this tour and the quality of the shows was very consistent... not a bad show the entire tour from what i can tell.

Shoreline was by far my favorite show of the three. not only was the 2nd set an absolute monster, but sharing the experience with friends takes it to a whole other level.

The Saturday Greek show was a very well-played show, but the crowd was horrible and i really wasn't able to enjoy the music.

Sunday at Santa Barbara was a ton of fun! it was another chance to hang with friends, dance and party for the last show of the tour. the crowd energy was really positive and the whole place was jumpin' all night long. the the venue was gorgeous with a great sound system and the venue staff was extremely hospitible. this was a perfect end to a great tour and i have a huge smile on my face.

thanks to everyone that made my three shows so enjoyable... the FFF rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the band ain't too bad either.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#203121 2 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
This tour provided me with more good memories than I've gotten from shows in literally decades. I know I'm repeating myself, but it was so wonderful to finally get to the Mecca that is Red Rocks and find out that all the good things I'd heard about it for the past 30 years were all true. What a magical place it is!! I'm still reprocessing it all, from the 3 great shows (especially in row 9!) to hanging out with everyone in Boulder and at the hotel to the gorgeous scenery that was everywhere I looked. Above all, finally getting to meet in person some of my very favorite FFF made it a truly special and unforgettable trip and tour. I want to do it again as soon as possible!!

What she said...
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds