• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
danielsefer
Fresh Boarder

Re: Am I the only one...

#243757 1 year, 4 months ago
it dosen't matter at least u give it a try........and even after that u didn't like his voice so no matter at least you give it a try..
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#243777 1 year, 4 months ago
bxorain wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:

I was third row for a show during that tour and let me tell you...testy to say the least. Even for myself, my brother was overseas fighting the war and believed fully in the cause. I wasn't particularly for the war but I never expected that type of show. 75% of the show was geared against slandering George Bush. Got some people really fired up and made for a troublesome crowd...cool to be at but still have mixed emotions about the whole deal...especially for the price of those tickets...ouch

Just watching the video, you can see the emotions run through the people there. Looked intense
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#243779 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, was talking about the clip shown on Letterman where Neil is singing Impeach the President. Not sure why the wrong clip attached?
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#243815 1 year, 4 months ago
bxorain wrote:
Yes, was talking about the clip shown on Letterman where Neil is singing Impeach the President. Not sure why the wrong clip attached?

The wrong clip attached because you quoted what I posted, and I did not post "the clip shown on Letterman where Neil is singing Impeach the President." The clip that you quoted was from the concert in Golden Gate Park, and the clip that I posted from Letterman demonstrates Neil's concern for the environment and a favorite topic of mine, sustainability. The clip that you're referring to must have been watched on a tangent from one of these. Distractions are part of life.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Cub
Senior Boarder

#243818 1 year, 4 months ago
I saw Neil Young's tour at the Spectrum just after Star Wars came out. It was a very visual experience with hooded red-eyed stage hands roaming the stage. But even then, at high school age my opinion of his his two styles has not changed. I LiKED the Canadian, acoustic. NOT LiKED his electric distortion Crazy Horse songs. But I would like all of it just to get the girl.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Cub.
OZA
Senior Boarder

#243820 1 year, 4 months ago
I used to tell my Dad, who is a fan, that Neil Young would get kicked in the balls before he sang. This is when I was 6-7. I listen to Harvest now though and it's just brilliant. Unfortunately that's all I downloaded before I left to India but I'll have to pick more up when I'm back home.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#243833 1 year, 4 months ago
Am I the only that see' s a joke here? Neil is awesome, although I don't like all Neil, I like much Neil.

Kneel and bob? Oh, forget it.

karenrose wrote:
Love Neil. Love Bob.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#243855 1 year, 4 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Am I the only that see' s a joke here? Neil is awesome, although I don't like all Neil, I like much Neil.

Kneel and bob? Oh, forget it.

karenrose wrote:
Love Neil. Love Bob.

I didnt catch it intil you said something.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243895 1 year, 4 months ago
Bob mentioned something about Neil on a Weir Here one week... something like "Neil Young has some good ideas, maybe we'll get him in here eventually"

he was talking about the poor quality of mps's and the way a lot of people listen to music today compared to listening to an actual album then he mentioned something quick about Neil having some ideas but didn't go into much detail
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
reagan57
Junior Boarder

#243917 1 year, 4 months ago
Neil Young .Comes a time album.. Rust never sleeps. Album..both jewels...
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds